Sales Performance Team Leader
We are currently searching for an experienced candidate to join a global company as a Sales Performance Team Leader.
We are currently searching for an experienced candidate to join a global company as a Sales Performance Team Leader. The company is very people-oriented, prioritizes environmental responsibility and sustainability, and creates a positive impact worldwide.
We’re looking for a leader, who would motivate and develop his/her team of four direct reports, advise the Selling Manager by leveraging deep insights into the sales performance and business performance, as well as the demand of the market to drive sales, profitability and increase conversion across all touchpoints. Another essential part of the job is to lead pricing, sales, and forecasting processes, ultimately accountable for sales & supply agreements.
The experience in Retail is essential as well as analytical skills, leadership, and excellent knowledge of Excel and experience with Power BI.
- Analyze sales performance in order to contribute insight and advice to the Selling Manager and the entire Selling Team
- Monitor and act on sales, margin, and supply planning to secure maximization of sales and profit
- Accountable for sales, gross margin and supply planning across channels
- Responsible for coordinating pricing and forecasting department’s for all sales channels
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing sales support team that will actively contribute to reach the common objectives and goals (e.g., growth, profitability, brand positioning, customer experience)
- Act as a member of the Selling team and proactively contribute to Selling plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the selling function in order to contribute to the business goals
- Responsible for measuring sales performance to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, and to ensure performance excellence throughout the year
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the company’s values and contribute to the transformation of the company
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and make decisions with speed and simplicity
- Ability to understand the complexity of the company’s business and the role of Commercial and selling as an integrated part of the business
- Excellent leadership capabilities including the ability to lead peers and stakeholders while communicating in an inspirational way with the company’s tone of voice
- Ability to take a holistic view of a global organization and identify business opportunities accordingly
- Ability to follow up and measure the performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward
- To act as an advisor to the Selling manager by leveraging deep insights of the sales performance and business performance
- Formal qualifications in Sales, Business Management, or equivalent
- Experience in working with sales operations and delivering results
- Experience in leading and influencing co-workers
- Experience from retail
- Experience in planning, driving output, and measuring performance (business)
- Opportunity to learn and develop yourself further in the sales department
- Fair, open, and idea-driven colleagues
- Friendly international environment and a strong team spirit
- Permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of home offices